Crystal Reports Public Classes
Individual students can now get the same expert instruction I provide to my corporate clients by attending one of my public classes in Frederick, MD (convenient to Northern Virginia and the Washington, DC area). I teach each of these classes myself, using my own signature course materials. Tuition is $940 for a 2-day class. Each student receives:
1) My own course materials
2) A signed certificate of completion
3) Copies of the exercises used in class.
4) My toll free number and Email address for questions after class.
Classes run 9:00 - 4:30 each day. The classroom in Frederick is located next to the Francis Scott Key Mall. Since my course is focused on understanding concepts, the material is applicable to all versions of Crystal. If you need to learn a specific version let me know. I have taught in every version of Crystal since v5, and am an expert in all versions, so I can highlight the things that you should know about your version.
Steps to Register for a 2-day class:
1) Registration - First read the
cancellation policy below, and then
Email me your name, the date
of the class you would like to attend, and who is paying for the
2) Authorization - Please have an
authorized person at your company send me an Email that says the
following, filling in the blanks:
- I am authorized by <company> to enroll <student> in <one/both> of your Crystal reports class(es) in <month>.
- I understand that each 2-day class is $940 and will make sure you have received payment before the class.
- I have read and accept the cancellation policy.
Once I have your authorization I will confirm your registration
via Email within 24 hours. Call if you don't get a confirmation from
3) Payment - Tuition is $940 per student per 2-day class and can be paid several ways:
Pay by Credit Card (call for instructions)
Have a check sent in advance (requires authorization - see step #2).
Bring a check with you to class (requires authorization - see step #2).
Checks should be made out to:
525K East Market St.
PMB # 299
Leesburg, VA 20176
4) Cancellation - Most of my classes are
held with a minimum number of students so in most cases the tuition
is not refundable. Students who have to miss their class do not get
a refund. The are allowed to sit in on the next class that has the
minimum enrollment (subject to available seats). If you know in
advance that you can not attend a class, please let me know.
In cases where a class has more than the minimum number of students
I may be able to offer a partial refund.