Here is a clever tip I just received from a blog reader who is also a Crystal Reports developer. He wanted to create a title with something that looks like the “text-shadow” property. He found that using an image didn’t print as clearly as a true font so he came up with a clever way to create the shadow. Here are the steps:
1) Put the title text into a large bold font.
2) Copy the title text object and paste a duplicate directly on top of the original.
3) Right-click on the copy and select “Move – To Back”.
4) Changed the font color of the copy to silver.
5) Nudge the copy slightly down and to the right.
There you have a clean shadowed font. And thanks to Adam Butt of APB Reports in Trondheim, Norway.