Groff Automation has just released Crystal Delivery 10, an update to their free scheduler. It has been completely rewritten in C# using the .NET runtime engine from CRv13. The user interface is similar, but other things have changed:
Report information is stored in a Microsoft SQL Compact database
It uses the Quartz.NET scheduling engine with Cron format input
It supports sending Email through Gmail, and also HTML formatted emails
It can export your report as a PDF in multiple locations
It can “Start with Windows” and/or “Start to Tray”
Up till now Crystal Delivery has been free, and it is still free if you are scheduling up to 6 reports. If you need to schedule more than 6 reports there is an unlimited version for $30.
1) Download and install Microsoft SQL Compact 3.5
2) Download and install Crystal Reports Runtime
3) Download Crystal Delivery 10
4) Unzip the Crystal Delivery ZIP Archive
5) Run the ‘setup.exe’
6) Run the Crystal Delivery shortcut from your start menu or desktop
Also note that documentation hasn’t been released yet, so if you have any questions, send them to email@example.com.