If you have been to my Website in the past week you may have noticed that it has a new look. My focus has always been on content, but after a helpful nudge from a colleague I realized that my ‘classic’ style (circa 1997) was not showcasing the content very well. So I took advantage of a slow week, learned some new software, and gave the site an update. I even have a Twitter account now (see the search bar above).
So far the feedback has been positive. And for me, the new software (Web Expressions 4) makes running the site much easier, so I am happy with the result.
However, there are over 200 pages so it is likely that I missed a few things, especially related to incoming links from external sites. If you see anything broken please let me know.